Nowadays around the world and different countries there are a lot of debates if parents influence their children in choosing career in this essay I will talk about my point of view on this statement as I have my agreements and disagreements about this statement.
I agree that our parents influence on their children's career choice as when a son goes to his father's place of work indirectly influences on his career choice, sometime viewing what his father does. In addition, some parents tell their children to continue the family legacy like a company or mafia leaders.
On the other hand I don't agree with that statement since in my life my mom and my father are accountants however I will study medicine. In my point of view parents influence on their children's career choice depending on their parents as an adopted could be influenced more than a son like ''The Blind Side'' as is a boy that does not have a family but then yes so for him is influence.
As a result I have two points of view, on the one hand I agree, on the other hand I disagree. The point is that it depend on the child wether he is influenced by his parent on his career choice or not.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario