viernes, 12 de mayo de 2017

Formal Letter

To whom it may concern,
I was a successful applicant for candidate of assistant administration in the bank, however the unfortune incident has unnabled me to go to work, so I have to go back to my country to help out in this huge incident that is about that my mama is very ill and I want to stay with her. It is with great regret that I must ask for start at the beginning of june, but I could not be there. I am extremely concerned to be a burden. Also this will be the first and the last time that will be occur this incident, it would be only natural for you to assume that this is going to happen time and time again, however it will not. In the circumstances I would be glad to come in before, I going to make up for this issue. If you wish to discuss the matter please do not hesitate to contact me and please understand my situation, however I am very regret to do not stay if I have the work I will work more hours to compensate it. I look forward to hearing from you.xretuygjklbvfut7i6g8lmk.png

Nicolás Jaimes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario